Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tulip Festival

Today I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point with the twins and my Dad. (We missed you, Mom!!) It was a lot of fun walking around the gardens in the sunshine and seeing everything in bloom. (We missed you, Spring!!) My favorite variety cool yellow thing combined with the pink tulips. Andy, if you are reading this, I would like the driveway lined with these next year. Thanks, honey! ;)

Brayden was telling Grandpa and Makenzie to "go go go" faster. But Kenzie got tired and ended up getting a ride the rest of the way.

3 comments:

Andy Bud said...

What, I am not missed? I just get a project instead?

Melinda said...

That's right! Let me tell you why: when I asked you if you wanted to come you said you were "indifferent." And that, buddy, does not warrent a missed-you-shout-out!

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! I love tulips and spring too!! And the picture of the twins hugging is priceless...