Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Little Super Heroes!

Introducing Captain Underpants. . . . . .and his loyal sidekick, Miss Panty Waist!
Together they fight crime and keep their nemesies, the Wicked Wedgie Woman and Senor Skidmarks, at bay.
OK. . .seriously. . .what am I going to do about this? I thought it was just a phase, but it has been going on for months now. Every time Andy or I need to take a shower or get ready in the master bath/bedroom the twins immediately go to the dresser and start emptying our "drawers" from our drawers! They pull them over their heads, wear them like backpacks, move them from the dresser to the night stand, and sometimes even throw them in the tub. I am so sick of picking up underwear! We can't put the child locks on our dresser because of the way the drawer is. Does anyone have any brilliant ideas to prevent this?

2 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

Oh gosh. I wish I had some great advice! We try to keep our bedroom doors and bathroom doors closed. We even had to change the door knobs on all the doors upstairs because she was getting into EVERYTHING!

Shannon said...

Hilarious! They have such cute personalities!! I think it is so funny that they love your undies so much. They will be so embarassed when they are older and you will be able to blackmail and shame them.