Friday, October 31, 2008

A Yabba-Dabba-Doo Time!

(To the tune of the Flintstones)
Rho-odes. Meet the Rho-odes.
They are all dressed up for Halloween.
From the town of Uintah.
They are ready to go trick-or-treating.
Let’s get a fun photo to commemorate.
Nope! The twins don’t want to cooperate.
When you get free candy,
You’ll have a yabba-dabba-doo time.
A dabba-doo time.
You’ll have a gay old time!

Thanks for singing along.
Now to answer all of your burning questions:
YES! I know I am a gigantic dork.
No, I did not make the Pebbles and Bamm Bamm costumes.
No, I never found Bamm Bamm's club.
Yes, Andy fashioned him a new one out of newspaper and duct tape.
No, Brayden would not hold the club.
Yes, I made the Fred and Wilma costumes.
Yes, Andy & I will probably eat alot of the candy the kids got.
No, my scale will not thank me for that!
And finally,
YES! I hope you all had as much fun as we did!

4 comments:

The Noskers said...

You guys are too cute! I love the Flintstones theme. I'm also impressed you made the costumes for you and Andy...how did you find the time?! Looks like you all had a great time! P.S. I can't wait for Brin to have hair long enough for a ponytail like McKenzie's!

Shannon said...

Looks like you did have a lot of fun and I love the Rhodes/Flintstones' family!

Mama Mimi said...

Great costumes!!! I cannot believe you made yours and Andy's. When did you find time! You all look great! Wow!

Amanda said...

I love it too! I must say nice legs Andie and Melinda I so not think you are a dork!!! The kids look adorable. Duct tape? those Rhodes boys sure are resourcefull.