Thursday, July 10, 2008

Birthday Recap

Today was our first birthday! Look at the cute shirts Mom bought us.







Mom and Dad took us to the zoo to celebrate. The rides were LOTS of fun. The animals were OK, but kind of smelly. Maybe they should have taken us to Lagoon instead.





We LOVED our presents! The paper was just as fun as the toys inside. We even played together for a while. We can't wait to wake up in the morning and play with them some more.





Mom worked really hard to make these things, whatever they are. We didn't really groove on them too much. That's why Brayden immediately threw his on the floor. Mom didn't look too happy. She should've mashed them up for us. Cake tastes much better when it's mashed and smeared everywhere. Wouldn't you agree?








3 comments:

The Noskers said...

Happy Birthday Brayden and Makenzie! Melinda--I'm thoroughly impressed with the cakes! Did you do them yourself? IF so, do you want to make another in a couple of months for Brin's birthday? We'll be in UT!

Mama Mimi said...

Just cannot even believe it! One year! Your kids are so darling! I have only seen the pictures but they sure resemble each other! Sometimes twins look nothing alike. These two definitely came together. Looks like a great b-day.

Amanda said...

Yeah! I found your blog. Why cute pictures of your babies. I guess there becoming toddlers now. You did a great job on their cakes. I tried to make Andre's first cake it was such a total disaster that I voed never again. So props to you. I have one question how do you tell them apart! Ha ha Just kidding. It was great to see you guys this weekend. I hope you don't mind me becoming a blog stocker. Since we only see you guys two times a year. It will be fun to see you kids grow.