Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1 Year Stats

The twins finally had their 1 Year Checkup today. Brayden weighs 21 lbs 5 oz (10th percentile) and is 32-1/4 in tall (95th percentile). Our petite little Makenzie weighs 18 lbs 6 oz (10th percentile) and is 30-1/4 in tall (75th percentile). They both have GINORMOUS heads in the 95th percentile. It is amazing that they can even remain upright with such big heads. But, as you can see in this picture, they can and are in constant motion. Makenzie even took her first unassisted steps last week!

2 comments:

The Noskers said...

They're getting so big! I can't believe it's been a year already. Just think how fun Christmas will be this year. We'll be in UT over Labor Day and would like to catch up, if possible. Also, did you see that I posted a confession? Not my best attribute or something I'm proud of, but it happened. I'm sure I'll have to pay for it with extensive counseling later in her life!!! :)

Mama Mimi said...

They are so cute! Faith has a big head too. She is shorter than both of them but weighs more than both of them! I am still planning to get together sometime in August - once the budget dust settles here at work!