Monday, April 25, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Pics

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past few months.
Sisters!
Kenzie and Lexi having a great time together on the glider.
Lap Time!
I know I look tired (because I am!) and bored (because I had seen that show about 100 times!) But I wouldn't trade moments like these for anything. In fact, I may just stop trying to lose weight and instead try to make my lap bigger so there will always be room for everyone.
Backwards Brayden!
I love this picture of Brayden because he looks like one cool dude. And, backwards pretty much sums up his personality. Everyday he has to wear at least one item backwards. Sometimes it's a hat, most often it is his shirt and/or shoes.

What Big Eyes you Have!
Lexi talking on the phone to Daddy while he was out of town for training.

Hugs!
Lexi frequently walks up to Makenzie and gives her random hugs. They last for quite a while and Lexi won't let go until they fall down. Brayden is trying to get in on the action, but it's a girls only club.
Crazy Kenzie!
If you tell Kenzie to smile, this is what you get!


2 comments:

Casandra said...

Your kids are so cute.

Alyssa said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!