Saturday, October 31, 2009

Seeing Spots

Introducing Lucky (Brayden), Pongo (Andy), and Penny (Makenzie). They sure know how to shake it, don't ya think?





Do call me Ella; Cruella sounds so, cruel.





















Can I get a woot-woot. . . I mean a WOOF-WOOF?Everyone asked me how I convinced Andy to dress up like this. It was quite simple, really: I keep him on a very short leash.

Happy Halloween! That's the exclamation from the Dalmation Nation! We took back the streets with some old-fashioned trick-or-treating and had a great time! Hope everyone else out there had as much fun as we did!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow you guys look great! I love Andy dressed up as the dog. Those are blackmail photos down the road if you ask me :). Happy Halloween!

Rachel said...

Wow, Andy is a good sport! You guys looked cute.

Mama Mimi said...

Oh man those pics are the best! Seriously. You all look great!