Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spitting Image?

We have this poster hanging in our theater room in our basement.
It is backlit, and whenever I turn it on Makenzie points to it and yells, "Daddeeee!!" Hugh Jackman---People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive---the father of my children?!? If only! Personally, I don't really see the resemblence (no offense, honey). But I'll let you be the judge. Other people (who are actually over the age of 2) have told Andy that he looks like Tom Cruise or John Stockton. I tend to agree with the John Stockton comparison a bit more. But what do I know? You tell me: Who do you think Andy more closely resembles? Wolverine, Tommy Boy, John-John or none of the above? I want EVERYBODY leave a comment casting their vote. I'm also curious: What celebrities have you been told you look like?

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I already cast my vote for John John, but thought I'd answer the second question. A guy in the grocery store once told me I looked like Sandra Bullock. But in all fairness, I think he was trying to hit on me and he was a pretty big dork. :)

Amanda said...

I think that John Stoking is the most but I can kind of see Tom cruise. I love the mock wolverine picture.

Shannon said...

I love the pictures and this post!! Hilarious! I would have to cast my vote for Wolverine!! Kids tend to be more honest than adults so I am going to go with the kiddos. I see John and Tom in their too. When I was in Korea, I got the celebrity thing a lot. Most people said I looked like Celine Dion, Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts. But there was this one guy who said I looked like Barbara Streisand. Not the best compliment I have ever gotten that's for sure.