Monday, October 31, 2011

We Scare Because We Care!

This year we continued our fun family tradition with Monsters Inc. themed costumes.


I was on the ball and made the twins' costumes in early October. . .maybe a little too early. They were super excited all month long and kept asking when they could wear them and scare someone!


Andy was a good sport and once again dressed up as a furry creature for our entertainment. His costume proved to be more difficult, however. I thought I would just buy a Sulley costume on e-bay. Ha!  I was putting the finishing touches on it this afternoon. But more on that later. I'm tired.


Happy Halloween! I'm already brewing up next year's costumes. . ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it turned out in the pictures. Everyone looks great! Hope you also had fun :)

Alyssa said...

Ohh how cute!! I love that you had a family theme and what a good theme it was! I LOVE that movie and you did an awesome job!