Friday, September 16, 2011

Firsts

Last week was a full of firsts for the twins!

They were very excited to start preschool. In fact, when I dropped them off on the first day I was talking to one of the other Mom's and Makenzie looked at me and said, "Mom, you're not leaving. You need to leave!"
Brayden's First Preschool Project

Saturday they had their first soccer games. Makenzie scored a goal in the first half of her first game!

Unfortunately, I missed it because Alexis was having a meltdown (sadly, not her first!) and I was off trying to get her to stop crying hysterically.

Brayden came close to scoring a goal but just missed. He didn't seem to mind, though; he really enjoyed throwing the ball back in bounds each time it went out.



I'm pretty sure it was his coach's first time coaching. She showed up wearing a dress, didn't have the boys practice before the game and was generally clueless. Here's hoping tomorrow's game goes a bit better.

1 comment:

Casandra said...

Your kids are getting so big!