Sunday, January 9, 2011

Little Miss Photogenic

Our first attempt to get birthday pictures of Alexis did not go so well. Last week I decided to give Kiddie Kandids one more try. Huge mistake. HUGE! The photographer got her own head in the picture not once, but twice! How is that even possible? After ten minutes I could tell we weren't going to get any good pictures so I left. Today we went somewhere else. The photographer there was much better and got some great shots of our photogenic one-year-old! Here are some of my faves:





4 comments:

The Noskers said...

She's adorable!! (Where did you end up going?)

Brian said...

Those are way cute. And not one trace of the photographer's head or fingers! I like the Punky-esque skirt w/ tights. Ah, the good old days!

Anonymous said...

I love the 1st black and white one the best! You should enter it in some cute baby contest.

Casandra said...

What a cute little girl! It always takes us a few tries to get a decent picture too.