Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 By the Numbers!

As we count down the hours until the New Year, I've been counting up some of the happenings of our family during 2010.

45
Consecutive minutes that I pushed Brayden on the swing one summer day.

2
Arms that were tired after that.

1.5 Million
Number of guests that visited Andy’s theater during 2010!

651
Movies released to theaters in 2010.

10
Number of those movies I watched in theaters in 2010.

2
Movies the twins saw in theaters this year.


39
Approximate number of miles we hiked with the kids this year.

12
Times I read In a People House to Makenzie in the same day.

4
Books that I read for my own pleasure during the year.

27
Average number of times we tell one kid or another “no” during any given day.

50
Percent of the time they actually heed the "no."

3
Number of NBA 3 pointers Andy made while playing basketball on the court at the ESA.

2
Pancakes swiped off our picnic table by this beautiful bird to feed her babies.

3
Kids who fit on my lap while eating breakfast.  

1
Amount of seconds it took us to fall in love with this girl!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Those are some pretty cool stats. I'd say the pancakes were well sacrificed, and also, I'd swear I saw you pushing Bray for longer than 45 minutes one day. I guess that doesn't count because it was on two different swing sets, thus not consecutive...

Brian