Thursday, January 7, 2010

Coming Home

Alexis and I got to come home from the hospital yesterday. Here are a few more cute pics I had to share.



The twins are so precious with their baby sister. I makes my Mommy heart grow three sizes every time they say or do something cute with her. In fact, even before she was born they were very concerned about her. I had very strong contractions for three long days before she was delivered. One day Brayden wanted me to get out of the recliner and play with him. I asked him to wait just a minute because Mommy hurt right then. He got a very concerned look on his face and asked, "Baby hurt too?" I assured him that the baby didn't hurt and was OK. He uncrinkled his brow, smiled and said, "Oh, good." Aaaaaaaw!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so adorable! Good to hear that all went well. Love the picture of Andy with the kids.

Shannon said...

She is very cute and I can't wait to meet her :).