Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday. . .errr Valentine's Day

We hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's festivities yesterday. We had a lot of fun making Valentine's and playing many games of "Hide the Hearts." The twins love playing this game with whatever item happens to be in season. Of course, I could only get one of them to smile in the picture after they found all of the hearts. Standard.


And now for a new feature we'll call Melinda is Losing her Mind. I found the perfect card for Andy while I was on a rare shopping trip without the twins. I was so excited! But when I got it home and started to write on it I noticed it said "Happy Birthday" on the inside, not "Valentine's Day." What in the world was doing mixed in with all the mushy V-Day cards? Stupid store! Oh well, I still really liked the card so I crossed out "Birthday" and wrote "Valentine's Day." Andy laughed and laughed at his idiot wife. Yes, I am losing my mind. Or maybe it's already gone. . .

2 comments:

shae said...

It's just called having twins. They come....the mind goes. :) Happens to the best of us.

Shannon said...

I will keep my eye out for your mind should I see it wandering around somewhere :).