Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!

We've been having lots of fun this week! Today we took the twins on their very first hike. Makenzie chattered to anyone and anything that would listen. (And she only pulled my hair a couple of times. )
Brayden had so much fun that he couldn't hold his head up near the end of the hike. He was one tired boy!The twins also got to drive the shopping cart with the car on the front of it this week and had a ball. They are excellent drivers. I, on the other hand, need some practice. I hit a couple of displays trying to turn the corner. Oops!

2 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

What a fun family outing! YOu amaze me. I really don't think that I could pack Faith on my back for a hike! Have the twins had their 9 month appt yet??

The Noskers said...

That does look like fun, fun, fun! Hope you're all doing well. We're hoping to be in UT in June.